
I cannot believe we are down to the last few days in January already. As i've said numerous times, time really passes by - especially when you are counting the days towards something.
We've only been active for 2 1/2 months and we know that our profile has been shown quite a few times by our Alabama attorney. We've been told since we live so far away, we've been turned down. These girls want local couples so they can develop a relationship with them more. It hurts even though we know the right situation will eventually come along. Or will it? Sometimes my heart tells me i'm wrong. (And I thought your heart was supposed to be the one you listen to?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been taking meds for a few months now to try and get the cysts off of my ovaries. Paul is taking vitamins to try and help his count -- we will never give up hope of getting pregnant again. We've always wanted 4 kids and i'm not sure we'll be able to pay for an adoption everytime. So, we still pray we'll be able to get pregnant.
In April I go back to the doc to get my ovaries checked out. If we don't get a call about an adoption by this summer we're supposed to try a few more small procedures to see if we get pregnant. We know we'll eventually adopt too. Just don't know which one will happen first or if either will even happen this year.
How many more years do we have to wait on a family? It's already been over 4 years now.
Well, as always, I hope I have something more to report the next blog I make. I hope you all will keep us in your prayers. Take care!



No comments:
Post a Comment