So I spoke with my IVF nurse today. We got meds ordered!!! YAY! My Ovidrel will actually be here on Saturday.
That being said I had some changes in my protocol. They won't have a full calendar set up for me until Oct 25th - which is when I go in for my injection class and the rest of my labs. But here's what we have so far ...
Start Lupron: 10/23/10
End Birth Control: 10/25/10
First appt: 11/4/10
Last day of Lupron/take Ovidrel shot: 11/13/10
ER: 11/15/10
I'm pretty sure I will be getting a 5 day transfer (they don't anticipate any reason not to) so they will transfer 2 embryo's back in on the 20th (as of right now).
My estimated due date? August 8th : ).
I hope they (my babies) will stay with me .....
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay --- this is exciting, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty close to your cycle -- my ER is scheduled about 10-14 days before yours.
Wishing you luck!!
Thanks ladies!!
ReplyDeleteThe Wife - I am wishing you luck as well. I'll be watching your blog updates!!