Since the last I posted, all of my meds came in. My big ones at least. My first shot started on Oct 23rd (technically yesterday lol). I figured it would have taken me 20 minutes to actually do but I got it done in 5!! Woohoo lol.
No side effects just yet and i'm hoping it stays that way. I was a little warmer earlier and had a bit of a headache but all could be contributed to the weather right now.
So, not too much to report really. I go to my doc's tomorrow to do my main injection training and catch up on bloodwork. They are supposed to give me my full protocol and the dates when our appointments will be. (For ultrasounds and bloodwork). I can't help but get so excited knowing that in less than a month I will have 2 beautiful embryo's transferred back into their safe, snuggly home inside me. God, I hope they stay ....
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so excited!!! I can't wait. The rest of the process goes fast from this point on. Yay!
ReplyDeleteJessica - I'm so pumped for you! Dr. S is awesome and my husband and I are starting our cycle next month (well, BCPs, with a January retrieval) but I'm so excited that we're both going through the same clinic! If you want to chat, you're welcome to contact me via my blog (icantcontroleverything.blogspot.com) or my email: coberbro@gmail.com Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Lisa!! I'm glad i've had you around : )
ReplyDeleteChrista - Sending you an email now! Thanks : )