Well by this point in my first pregnancy, I was giving birth! We're hoping Mia shows on her own but we have an induction scheduled if she doesn't, due to the diabetes. I'm not sharing the date right now because we want it to be private.
I'm pretty sad about the induction and really praying that Mia will choose her own birthday but I know it's for the best due to the diabetes and the blood pressure issues I have been having. All I can say is we are down to the final stretch and it will be soon.
Since last time I wrote I had another trip to the hospital over my blood pressure. Luckily I have no swelling or protein and luckily my BP came back down. There was plenty of "threats" by my doctor to keep me in the hospital until delivery - which doesn't work out with my older daughter. I have no one to watch her!
Other than that things have been pretty good. In this crazy heat it's not "easy" being 9 months pregnant but obviously well worth it ; )! I am trying to enjoy these last moments I have with her in my tummy - I cannot believe this is the end!
My friend won us a free maternity shoot with a photographer by telling our infertility story (the contest was telling why you felt a certain person deserved a free shoot). I was nervous I would be so picky that I wouldn't like many of the pics (because I am always like that) but the shoot went amazing and the pics are so beautiful so far! The same photographer will now be doing our birth as well and I couldn't be more excited to have those moments captured by her.
That's all for now! The next post will more than likely be about the birth of our long awaited miracle .... so stayed tuned!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment