We had another ultrasound on the 24th. Baby is doing fantastic! Heartbeat was at 174 and it was so precious. Since I will be having a repeat c-section this baby will be born at 39 weeks around Aug 21st - unless my body goes into labor earlier. I hate to say that i'm actually a little relieved I won't have to go through laboring again lol. With my 1st it was a great, fast labor. With Mia we had to do the induction that led to the c-section and recovery was rough. I chose not to use epidurals so it will be nice to go in this time and not really have to deal with all the pain. Well, until my c-section recovery! Yikes.
We are SO very blessed. I pray things continue to go well for this little jellybean. Such an amazing miracle. : )
In other news, Mia is almost 6 months old! O M G! My little monkey is getting so big. Her brown hair is starting to turn blonde. She is already saying dadada which makes mommy jealous lol. We have tried her on a few foods but she takes no interest in them at the moment. She's on rice and oatmeal cereals and that's it besides her formula. I'm letting her tell me what she wants to do!
Life is amazing. My oldest daughter is doing well in kindergarten and I can't believe she's well into 6 years old. This is the life I dreamed of having. I praise God everyday for allowing me to finally live my dream <3.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment