I'm sure no one reads this anymore but i'll keep posting just in case!! It's always nice to go back and see the posts I have made.
Things are going well so far. Still haven't felt the baby move yet so i'll be glad to reach that point for extra reassurance. This Tues (16wks) we find out the sex!! I can't believe we're already at that point. It's super exciting, as always.
I felt so blessed before but wow. Never imagined I could have this many blessings. My life is so full!!
Miss Mia is doing fantastic. She has a tooth (and got it without dealing with nasty teething). She was 16lbs 11oz last week and growing great! 7 months old already! She brightens everyday. I get a kick out of the changes she makes. They are so amazing to watch those first 3-4 yrs because so much happens with growth and personality.
My 6yo is doing great too. At the beginning of kindergarten she was having trouble reading and all (they all do but she was really having trouble with some common words they were already supposed to have down) but now she has picked up so much! She just had to wait for her time.
Life is busy but then again it's not. I am very happy in this moment and I can just imagine how wonderful the upcoming years will be for us!!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment