Monday, July 6, 2009

In The Beginning ....

I decided to take blogging to a new level! The only blogging I have done so far has been on myspace -- look at me! Moving up in the internet world and all!

Mostly this blog will talk about our family journey. After 3 1/2 years we put our dream of getting pregnant aside and found that Adoption will be the road to our family.

We recently finished our home study and our agency will have our paperwork finished in the next couple weeks! Can't wait to be Paper Pregnant!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH! YAY! Your here! :0)

    Hope to keep in touch with you this way...because honestly I thinking I'm deleting my myspace page. I know I keep talking about it but I'm serious now because no one talks to me anymore AND I never get on!!!!

    This is my blog www.megansroad.blogspot.com

    We can fianlly be blog buddies! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah, no one is really on myspace anymore. Everyone updates their status but that's it!!

    I am following you now! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete