Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Beautiful Lil Twinkies ...

So yesterday was my egg transfer!! My appt got moved back to 8 - so they transferred them in around 8:35 or so. It was ... amazing. No real words to describe it. After so long of waiting we have finally overcome one of the humps and actually have lil embryo's inside me! I am praying so hard that they decide to stay .....

The ET was awesome. They told me it was a very good transfer. They had said the day before was full of more complicated transfers but mine was a smooth one!

My doctor does assisted hatching - which is where they make a hole in the embryo's outer shell so that they may hatch easier. Some have trouble ever getting out of their shell, so if you can, why not help them?

We transferred 2 lil twinkies (I say twinkies b/c they look exactly alike almost lol). I was given a picture of them and then an ultrasound picture where they were placed. My doc even drew a little heart around where they are. : ) I teared up when I seen them back inside me. Again, there are no words to describe it ...

My beta pregnancy test isn't until Dec 3rd. I have no intentions of testing early. I want to have time to enjoy knowing they are here right now. I have considered going ahead and testing the day before because i'm not sure how I will deal when they call with the results. I want to be a little prepared.

I plan to not try and read into symptoms because the progesterone causes alot of them. My progesterone symptoms started before the transfer even - my breasts are hurting pretty bad. I was having cramping from ER and I had some cramping from the transfer today - all normal. Plus, i've still got that bloated feeling from ER. So -- all that can be accounted for before them.

Anyways - I plan on keeping a record of how i'm feeling simply because it may show new symptoms that could mean pregnancy. I'll keep you posted when I feel something soon lol.

Always praying ....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jessica! You're PUPO! I wonder why the other transfers were difficult? It sounds like Dr. S is amazing and I can't wait for my turn in January!

    I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christa! They are definetly great people. I hope things go smoothly for you.

    I have 1 snowbaby left out of the last 4 but I wasn't sure i'd have any. Right now my little ones should be hatched and snuggling in. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete