Sorry it's been so long since I last wrote. Things are still going well for us. We are a little over 10 weeks now. We had another ultrasound this past Monday and it was SO amazing. Our little one was wiggling around SOOOO much! I couldn't believe it! Our daughter finally got to hear the heartbeat and I recorded it on my phone. She listens to it every night. She is so excited and I couldn't be happier.
As for me physically, I really feel pretty good. Not any morning sickness and only a little more tired in the afternoons. I'm sure we'll be getting a baby belly soon and I cannot wait!
Our next ultrasound won't be until March sometime - when we go to find out the gender at 20 weeks. It seems so far away ... and I really didn't want to wait to see my baby again but I know it won't take that long. I can't believe i'm already this far! : )
I'll update when I have more news. Hope everyone's New Year is going well!! Take care!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey I've been wondering how you've been doing and I'm so glad its going fantastic for you!
ReplyDeleteDr. Simckes is amazing and I'm so glad he's our "guy". I'm hoping we can both have FP babies and show the world how incredible he is!
Yayy keep writing momma! I've been hoping for more posts! :)
ReplyDelete