Friday, February 25, 2011

It's A ....

GIRL! It wasn't AS much a surprise because we already have a daughter BUT we are super excited to have this little miracle in our lives either way!! We go back in a few weeks just to get a better shot but the tech has been doing this almost 30 years and said she wasn't seeing any boy parts lol.

Her name will be ........ Mia Gabrielle!!

She is doing amazing. Has all 4 chambers in her heart, umbilical cord has the 3 vessels, and we seen her bladder and stomach. All looked perfect! Her heartbeat was a beautiful and strong 164 bpm. : )

Our DVD is the most awesome thing ever. It's 20 mins, has all kinds of different shots of her moving around and it plays her heartbeat on it! Definetly something to cherish. At one point she was playing with her head and ear! TOO cute. We love her sooooo much.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm having trouble with my comp somehow and cannot even view my own blog. I can just write and go to my dashboard to see the comments. Thanks for reading! I am getting them, I just can't reply right now.

I will keep you all posted! God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! She sounds adorable already. Did Dr. S do the ultrasound? If not have you told him the news?

    ReplyDelete