Saturday, March 5, 2011

17 weeks 4 days

Hey everyone!

It's hard to believe we're almost halfway done with this pregnancy. I'm still in shock ... does that go away? The worry NEVER stops even though I thought by this time it would. *Sigh* I've had no indicators in my past history OR right now to think something is wrong but I still just can't shake the worry away. It takes part of the happiness away with it too.

We do a follow up to our elective ultrasound this coming Thursday and i'm excited to see Mia again -- it helps stump the worry ... at least for one day. I have felt some taps here and there but then they stop and I get worried. (Which is nothing to worry about seeing as how early I still am)

Part of me doesn't want to hurry up and have her because I have waited so long for a pregnancy and the other part says i'll at least know she's healthy when she gets here -- or at least be able to keep an eye on her better. It's still that "hurry up and wait" feeling that I had during our infertility. I'm forever changed and I need to adjust lol.

Anyways - just some random thoughts going through my head tonight. I'll post a pic of Miss Mia *for the first time on here* this coming Thurs or Fri. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment