Tuesday, April 12, 2011

23 Weeks

Everything is going great so far. Our next check up isn't until the end of this month. We'll be getting our last ultrasound (which will be a 3D) around 27 weeks and we are soooo excited for that.


Mia is finally starting to kick in the MIDDLE of my stomach lol. She had been staying really low - I thought she was trying to dig her way out or something ; )!


Anyways not too much more to report on my end. Which can be a great thing too. Wanted to share a belly pic - this is today at 23 wks!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! I'm glad everything is going so well for you! Are you updating Dr. S frequently? I send him emails after my doctor's appointments so he knows what's up. I'm so happy for you!!!
    Thanks again for emailing with me before my IVF cycle, it really answered a lot of my questions - and look at us now! Both pregnant!!! :)

    ReplyDelete