Just a small update since my last post. We had the growth ultrasound done a few days ago and Mia was measuring a perfect 3.5 pounds (round about number). Doc is not worried that she is growing off because of my diabetes - so things are looking good for now.
My fasting glucose levels are starting to get higher so i'm a little concerned right now. If they stay on this path we will have to be put on meds and we will increase the chance that Mia will have problems : (. I'm praying we can keep this under control .... but there's not much that can be done about the fasting levels.
I start weekly non stress tests on June 13th. We have to be monitored a little more close due to the diabetes. Then another growth scan (and probably the last time I see her on ultrasound) at 34 weeks!
Can't believe she will probably be here by the end of next month! : )
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete