Monday, December 6, 2010

BETA #2

So, last post I wasn't thinking correctly and counted my beta numbers wrong for 2nd draw lol. Since it was 72 hours since last beta we were looking for at least 867 today.

Got the call at 11am saying my numbers were sitting at 1,333 and looking fantastic. Such beautiful words.

I know i'm only 5 weeks tomorrow but these amazing moments I am FINALLY getting to have .... I don't want them to go away. My heart is SO full of joy (and some nervousness still). I know they will fly by and that does make me sad. I'm so lucky to be here .... so very blessed.

My first ultrasound is this coming Monday. Hopefully this week won't drag on lol. I'm nervous but excited. I'll be glad when I get transferred to my OB and can be a "normal" preggo haha. (I don't want to push it but it will be nice to finally be sitting in a place where I know things are healthy).

Always praying for my miracle ...

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! It's probably nice to have that reassurance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jessica this is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear how your u/s goes! Is Dr. S doing it or are you going to a different OB? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You did it momma!!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! Let the fun begin! Good luck!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!!!

    Christa - Dr. S will monitor me until at least 8 weeks i'm told. So, he will be doing it. The thing is, with the Christmas holiday, i'm not sure how long they will close for. So I may be seeing him the first part of Jan before he releases me to my OB. I will know more Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I wonder if those pregnancy appointments are included in the fees? I'll have to ask.

    I'm so excited to hear how your u/s goes today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christa - I asked some today. I was told they don't exactly consider it OB appts until a heartbeat is detected (and they got ours today) but she did say they were running this through on our insurance. So, these are seperate fees that I am HOPING they run through as just OB since i'll be covered on that haha.

    ReplyDelete