Friday, December 3, 2010

BETA = ........

So, my first test that showed a faint you-would-have-called-me-nuts line was at 8dp3dt or 11 dpo. Since the tests usually pick up starting at 25 mIU then by Beta day (assuming my levels were doubling correctly) my levels should have been about 200.

They called today and first asked me if I felt pregnant. I kind of giggled and said "i'm cramping and I hope that's not bad". lol Then the nurse said well girl, you are very pregnant! Beta was 289.9!!!!!!!!!

Flipping amazing. I was just praying for over 100 with my home test lines not being very dark. PRAISE GOD I am so excited. I was blown away and it was a wonderful, amazing surprise!

Next beta check is Monday Dec 6th and if we're still doubling like we should be - my levels should be almost 600. (That will be over 48 hours since my previous beta). I'm praying SO HARD my little one continues to do well. : ) I hope you all will think of us too.

First ultrasound with the doc is Dec 13th. I will keep you all posted with next set of levels!

2 comments: